Monday, September 10, 2007

5 days

Well, it is only 5 days until I leave to go to Nipawin Bible College. I have started to go through some school supplies and other essentials, mainly things like bathroom stuff (toothbrush, Q-Tips, books).
I'm sure the next 8 months at NBC will challenge me alot, but all for the better. And it's not like I don't know anyone, I know Brad pretty well and I sorta know a few of the other guys. Actually one of them is friends with my brother, so it's not like I'm going to a strange place. I only know one girl there, and by knowing her I mean barely know her. But this slight knowledge is helpful, it will make me more comfortable.
What will I do in my spare time? Probably work on a homework, play some sports and lay around listening to music. Of course this will all change because life is never what you expect it to be.
However, I do have plans for the year that I will carry out. For one, I will get my truck fixed up, sell my car, take the truck into the bush and tag out in deer season.
I really have nothing much to write about, nothing interesting happening right now.

No comments: